There are lots of things that folks have going on in their lives that they want to bring to therapy. And, we have many therapy specialties and therapeutic passions that we dive into and support our clients around!
Take a look and see what we have to offer. If you don’t see your issue or concern listed, that doesn’t mean we haven’t worked with it. Just email or give us a call and we’ll let you know if it’s something we can help you with. If we can’t, we know wonderful people that we can refer you to!
These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.”
~ Jalaluddin Rumi
Issues Addressed in Therapy
- romantic relationships, this goes for couples and individuals
- women and affairs
- dating and challenges of being single in a coupled world
- mothers & adult daughter relationship, family of origin
- divorce, break ups, or separations
- insecurity, lack of confidence or self esteem
- friendships, community, and connection
GET YOUR RELATIONSHIPS GROWING
Of course, if you struggle in any of these areas, it can have an enormous impact on your relationships!
Focusing on yourself and doing therapy is a great way to get the results you want. Your relationships grow and you get happier.
Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down, but the staying down.”
~ Mary Pickford