There are lots of things that folks have going on in their lives that they want to bring to therapy.
Take a look and see what we have to offer. If you don’t see your issue or concern listed, that doesn’t mean we haven’t worked with it. Just email or give us a call and we’ll let you know if it’s something we can help you with. If we can’t, we know wonderful people that we can refer you to!
These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
— Jalaluddin Rumi
ISSUES ADDRESSED IN THERAPY
If you struggle in any of these areas, it can have an enormous impact on your relationships! Focusing on yourself and doing therapy is a great way to get the results you want.
- Romantic relationships (couples and individuals)
- Women and affairs
- Dating and challenges of being single in a coupled world
- Mothers and adult daughter relationship, family of origin
- Divorce, breakups or separations
- Friendships, community and connection
- Men, relationships and fatherhood
- Lack of motivation
- Financial stress
- Anger, impatience or irritability
- Stress management
- Depression and anxiety
- Uncomfortable feelings
- Unwanted habits
- Meaning and happiness
- Spirituality (be it God or nature)
- Insecurity, lack of confidence or self esteem