LOW SELF ESTEEM. WHAT IS IT?
Simply put, low self esteem is struggling to feel worthy. The daily struggle to feel worthy can be an enormous burden. And, it can take a heavy toll on your relationships, your day to day life, as well as your deepest sense of who you are. But, with therapy, you can change that!
It is vital to understand that low self esteem is not set in stone – it can be transformed. With the support of one of our nurturing therapists, you have the power to reshape the way you feel about yourself.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
— Eleanor Roosevelt
LOW SELF ESTEEM. WHO HAS IT?
Do you have low self esteem? Here a some signs to look for:
- hypervigilant to indications of inadequacy or rejection
- being your own worst critic, having a critical inner voice, and being plain old mean to yourself
- overly negative perception of yourself and your actions
- negative comparison to other people, freinds, family, as well as to people in the media, in magazines or on Instagram
- lower standards in romantic partnerships
- difficulties with holding boundaries in relationships for fear that people won’t like you or will get mad at you
- lack of resiliency with the ups and downs of what life brings you
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.
— Mary Pickford
THERAPY CAN IMPROVE SELF ESTEEM
Maybe you lack confidence, feel worthless, or are struggling to like yourself. Working with a therapist can help you learn to be kind to yourself and give yourself respect, as well as embrace who you are.
Living with low self esteem and daily insecurity is painful and can causes unecessary suffering. But, it can change!
Therapy gives you the tools and support to break free from painful feelings of insecurity. It helps you develop self-worth, as well as healthier relationships!
Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
— Lao Tzu
THERAPY GETS TO THE HEART OF IT AND
GIVES YOU THE TOOLS TO CHANGE
You deserve a better way. Focusing on yourself and your self esteeem will help you become the healthiest, most authentic and best version of yourself.
Are you are ready to feel better, and improve your self-esteem? Get started today to see what therapy can do!