LOW COST THERAPY
Take advantage of the benefits of low cost therapy. Don't let financial strain be a barrier to the many benefits that therapy can offer.
Affordable therapy can improve your relationship in the following areas:
- communication and boundaries
- disconnection and conflict
- intimacy and connection
- life/work balance and money
- stress management and anger
- parenting and family life
- self esteem and confidence
- career and work relationships
- dating and romantic relationships
- emotional or sexual affairs
- unwanted behaviors
With going to see a therapist, a major deterrent is the perceived cost. The great thing about engaging in therapy, is that it continues to work for a lifetime because we learn essential life-skills such as emotional intelligence, awareness, mindfulness and self-care.
DO THE WORK & GET RESULTS
As they say, if you’re not happy … change something!
Reduced fee therapy is a great opportunity to
have conversations around change, and for
getting the results you want.
Change the things that aren't working in your life.
Your relationships get healthier, you get happier,
and you feel more empowered!